[asterisk-users] Music on Hold and Announcements

OCOSA ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Sun Jul 22 22:44:38 CDT 2007

Wow seems a bit much?

I use 1.2.22.....yeah if you make it generic it would be nice and I
would probably upgrade. I guess. The only other way to do this is to
just drop the announcements and record a message on hold for a specific
group with music in the background at the recording time.  So for team 1
context [team1] and team 2 context [team2] and play various messages
specific for the groups. Russell your a genius.....nice setup.

Otis