[asterisk-users] Has anybody used fanless computers of logic supply with asterisk?

Baji Panchumarti baji.panchumarti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 17:54:49 CDT 2007

  On 7/21/07, Zeeshan Zakaria  wrote:

> I want my freedom to setup and configure PBX hardware and software
> how i want, not how Digium or anybody else wants, so not interested in
> Asterisk Appliances.
>

> So anybody with experience with Supply Logics computers. Or any
> other recommendations for asterisk pbx casings?

 -----------( info from a friend's email )------------------------

 I'm still running Asterisk on a Soekris Net4801.

 http://www.soekris.com/net4801.htm

 It's fine for 3-4 calls using g726. Runs off of Compact Flash and I
 use the Astlinux distribution on it. Very stable, very low power.
 Heck, I think I'm running a pre-1.2 release on it. :)