[asterisk-users] Configuring Sangoma A101D with Asterisk 1.2.18 & zaptel-1.2.17.1

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 20:03:15 CDT 2007

Hi,
         I have a Dell Power Edge server & planning yo buy Sangoma A101D card.  To configure with my Asterisk 1.2.18 & zaptel-1.2.17.1 & Free-PBX setup.

So I wanted to know the steps & any issue which I may come accross if any.

I have googled & have some docs handy wrt Trixbox-2.2.  Just wanted to get some notes from user with custom install setup when used with Asterisk+freepbx+Sangoma.

Also how do I enable DTMF hardware detection.

--
Deepak

Linux your Life, Don't Window it [[]]

               { All for the best }