[asterisk-users] how to use call transfer

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:48:32 CDT 2007

Hi Satish -

> you are right but can u explain me i have SNOM SI 120 phone with transfer
> button on it but what entry i will do on asterisk feature.conf and what
> configuration and button will use for transfer call

If you're using the Snom transfer button, you don't need to do
anything in features.conf.  In extensions.conf, just make sure that
the dial() command used to call the snom phone uses the 't' flag.  For
example:

exten => 100,1,Dial(SIP/100,20,t)

This will allow the person using the '100' phone to transfer an
incoming call.  The 't' means the receiving party can transfer a call.
 If you use 'T' instead it means the calling party can transfer the
call.

- Noah