[asterisk-users] how to use call transfer

Bruno De Luca bdeluca at fgasoftware.com
Thu Jul 19 10:56:22 CDT 2007

w/ snom  u can use the snom transfer and do nothing in asterisk. Or u
can use the asterisk transfer (or bind transfer) changing the
features.conf (see example)

example:

[general]

; Call parking configuration
parkext = 700 ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos = 701-720 ; What extensions to park calls on
context = parkedcalls ; Which context parked calls are in, need to
INCLUDE this in extensions.conf
parkingtime = 45 ; Number of seconds a call can be parked for (default
is 45)

pickupexten = *8

; Max time (ms) between digits for feature activation. Default is 500
featuredigittimeout = 1500

[featuremap]

; Blind transfer, default is pound sign (#)
blindxfer = #

; Attended transfer
atxfer = *7

--END--