[asterisk-users] Blank Voicemails/Vonage Problem

Leah Newmark lnewmark at capalon.com
Thu Jul 19 13:01:53 CDT 2007

Regarding this message, I've actually been told one caller who has
consistently had this problem was using Vonage, but calling from his
Verizon line, it worked. This skewed my survey.

Therefore I do believe it's the same callers having the issue, and in
which case, I think Vonage is to blame.

I found this thread:
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?p=49236&highlight=&sid=d3888f3bb90e5c96b5c0432bd632a2d4
but it doesn't help much.

All incoming calls are using IAX.

Did anyone have a similar problem and resolve it?

Thank you.

Leah Newmark
Capalon VoIP