[asterisk-users] Slow list

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Tue Jul 17 19:23:51 CDT 2007

I thought initially it was a pretty poor generalization about postgrey and our capabilities until I realized that this was sent a
few weeks ago when this probably wasn't an as obvious issue. But it clearly is an issue now.

I have checked my mail servers for failures, implicitly greylisting is working as the mails are coming from digium constantly - just
a long time delayed, if postgrey was an issue there would still be retries and there have been none in over a week - as long as my
logs go back, any decent mail server should have retried in much less than a week.

Anyway - a discussion and investigation of issues is made pretty hard with 4 -10 day gaps in it. Since every other list works on
time (+- a few hours) its looking like Digium from my view.

I imagine someone will have sorted it before I see my own post, fingers crossed.

Cheers Duncan