[asterisk-users] Slow list

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Jul 5 13:38:32 CDT 2007

>> Before poking Digium too much, I would look at exactly what YOUR mail
>> servers are doing that may potentially be the real cause of the delays.

Already did that.  I use ASSP for filtering.  Digium and associated
mailing lists are white listed.  There was only 1 attempt for deliver
and there were no delays.  I subscribe to 10 mailing lists (Including
the dev list) and they are not having issues.

By the way, the only reason I'm able to respond to your messages and I'm
watching the archives at lists.digium.com

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: