[asterisk-users] asterisk web interface

Anthony Francis anthonyf at rockynet.com
Tue Jul 17 09:14:31 CDT 2007

Jody Gugelhupf wrote:
> hi there :)
>

>>> i want to have a website, which offer the
>>> following:
>>>
>>> # Integrated Web Dialer (Click-to-Dial)
>>>
>> Easy to make your own. The only question is "integrate into what?"
>>

> i don't know, maybe easy for you but not for me ;) just a webinterface in php or twisted.web
> maybe?
>

>>> # Workgroup Answering Machine
>>> # Monitor recent call history (CDR)
>>> # Listen/manage voicemail
>>> # Monitor incoming calls and call history of incommng calls
>>>
>> Debian has freePBX and DeStar packages. I think both provide most or all
>> of what you need.
>>
>> If not, what do you find missing?
>>

> well as i said i tried them out, but i did not find or only partial but not all together, the
> following features for sip only:
>
> webdialer,
> listen/manage voicemail,
> Monitor incoming calls and call history of incommng calls with call back function,
> pick-up incoming calls through the webinterface,
> online phonebook
>
> these functions integrated into a simple plain webinterface would be great, so anyone knows one?
> thx
> jody :D
>

>       Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com

I would suggest making your own. Oh BTW the FREE in open source doesnt
mean without financial cost, there is always a cost to everything,
whether it be in support, downtime, or the time it took to develop the
software, cost is always there, and as you base your decisions about
what software to use, you may want to consider all true costs involved
and not just "what can I get without paying money?".

Just IMO,
Anthony