[asterisk-users] asterisk web interface

Jody Gugelhupf knueffle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 08:10:33 CDT 2007

hi there :)

> > i want to have a website, which offer the
> > following:
> >
> > # Integrated Web Dialer (Click-to-Dial)
>
> Easy to make your own. The only question is "integrate into what?"

i don't know, maybe easy for you but not for me ;) just a webinterface in php or twisted.web
maybe?

> > # Workgroup Answering Machine
> > # Monitor recent call history (CDR)
> > # Listen/manage voicemail
> > # Monitor incoming calls and call history of incommng calls
>
> Debian has freePBX and DeStar packages. I think both provide most or all
> of what you need.
>
> If not, what do you find missing?

well as i said i tried them out, but i did not find or only partial but not all together, the
following features for sip only:

webdialer,
listen/manage voicemail,
Monitor incoming calls and call history of incommng calls with call back function,
pick-up incoming calls through the webinterface,
online phonebook

these functions integrated into a simple plain webinterface would be great, so anyone knows one?
thx
jody :D