[asterisk-users] I want to record each phone call

Keshav K. kesh.keshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 02:19:08 CDT 2007

Hi,
 For  recording your each phone call use this in your all dial-plan in extension.conf
By these lines there will a time stamping in your all call, and call will be saved in date directory. Choose your GMT and Time , accordingly.

 exten => 1XXXXXXX,1,Set(CALLFILENAME=${EXTEN}-${CALLERID(num)}-${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},GMT-5.5,%d%b%Y)}-${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},GMT-5.5,%H%M%S)})
 exten => 1XXXXXXX,n,Monitor(wav,/home/recording${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},Asia/Calcutta,%Y%m%d)}/${CALLFILENAME},m)

 Regards,
 Keshav

Ronald Wiplinger <ronald at elmit.com> wrote: 1. Instead of using *1 (automon) I need to record each phone call at a
certain * box.

2. While already talking about this. I want to autodelete with cron at 2
am in the morning all recordings which are older than 50 hours! How can
I do that?

bye

Ronald