[asterisk-users] sometimes half audio on 7960

Jason Backshall jbackshall at centrixnetworks.com.au
Tue Jul 17 01:30:11 CDT 2007

Had a similar issue with the same model a while back - happened out of the
blue.

Don't ask how we found this out - however we discovered that if the person
at the 7960 end screams into the phone, they can then hear the other end for
a few seconds (having it dialled in to MOH helps when testing this)  - so it
seems to be related to silence suppression. This can be resolved by changing
one of the config parameters,

Hope this helps.

JB.