[asterisk-users] Call Queues

Floyd evekeko1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 14:32:25 CDT 2007

Hi everyone:

I've searching for a while and haven't found what i
need.
The thing is that i have a tdm422p with the two fxo
ports connected to the pstn. I want my sip users to be
able to call other numbers(any number) in the pstn
through my zap fxo channels. I have a big number of
sip users so as you can imagine there will be
congestion when some of them(more than two!!) want to
call outside, that is why i want to be able to put
those outgoing calls in a queue. For example if i want
to call someone in the pstn and the fxo port is
already in use, i want to be placed in a queue and
when the channel is free my call is routed to the
aproppiated destination. As far as i have read the
queues are not for this kind of stuffs,  there are
just agents or extensions that attend the calls in the
queue and nothing more. am i wrong???
Any help will be useful.
thanks in advance!!

eve