[asterisk-users] Slow List WAS [Re: Asterisk 1.2.21.1 and 1.4.7.1 released]

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Tue Jul 17 00:05:50 CDT 2007

Andrew,
1) Please reply a topic on hand. If it is about the slow list then reply to that thread. It is confusing to people if you reply to a release from the Asterisk development team.
2) If you hav been following the list and the issue you will notice that the problem is for a lot of users that have their servers out side of the US. The problems started when digium moved over from easy news to api-digital. The reason why you probably have no issue is because you use gmail which is in the US. Do you think over night many mail servers who happen to be out of the US go down ? If it was an issue for them in general people woult not post here