[asterisk-users] OT - Cisco Callmanager System Prompts

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Mon Jul 16 15:58:58 CDT 2007

Thanks Tim, I managed to get someone to send me the actual prompts, and
I'm just going to have someone transcribe them and annotate the
filenames.  I am also looking for the native prompts from Unity as well.
Appreciate the heads up!

Cory J Andrews
Executive Vice President

PBX Select, LLC.

454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
716-250-3402 OFFICE
716-630-1548 FAX
716-907-4059 MOBILE
Candrews at PBXSelect.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the
property of the VoIP Supply, LLC and shall not be used, disclosed or
reproduced without the express written consent of VoIP Supply, LLC. If
you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error,
please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and then
454 Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, NY 14225 USA.