[asterisk-users] OT - Cisco Callmanager System Prompts

Tim Reimers tim.reimers at asheville.k12.nc.us
Mon Jul 16 15:37:36 CDT 2007

Just realised that that's the files... and you were asking for the text
read out in each one.

I don't know if there is any text of them available anywhere--
but the files are there and their names are there.

Tim Reimers
Asheville City Schools
www.asheville.k12.nc.us

desk- 828-350-6195 mobile-828-545-3104
fax- 828-255-5454

Most days, there are several fires burning at once. Some days, what's
burning is your fire extinguisher.
To err is human; to truly screw it up requires the root password.