[asterisk-users] Info about Providers

Alex Bell voicesense at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 05:07:30 CDT 2007

Al,
  If you don't mind I am actually writing to you about a little different
matter. I am new to the asterisk biz and am not too far from where you are
located in PA. I am interested in starting a VOIP business like your own and
was wondering how you are finding the market for new customers? I noticed
that you provide many services on your site. I am interested in providing
call center services and am starting to see if there is a market for this
still. I would like to know your thoughts since you are already out there in
the trenches.
Thanks,
Al