[asterisk-users] Micros-Fidelio - billing in hotel

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Fri Jul 13 21:04:35 CDT 2007

Tomislav Parcina wrote:
> There is hotel application weary popular in Croatia - Micros-Fidelio.
> Now I need to connect Asterisk with this application for purpose of
> billing. Thing is that hotel would like to give customer one bill for
> every service that he used while he was in hotel.
>
> Has anybody connected Asterisk with Micros-Fidelio? As I understand this
> isn't some local developed application, it's something that is used
> world wide.
>
> Any informations are welcome.

I wrote a middleware bridge (TCP => Serial) for Micros a 2 or 3 years
back and it was relatively simple.  This was the serial interface for
the 8700 standard.  If I remember correctly, it was a simple string that
was broken up into fixed length fields like char 1 through 10 was a
field and chars 11 through 15 was a field, etc.

If you need help, email me off list and I'll look for that source code.
  Lucky for you it was written in pascal so its easy to read ;)

Warm Regards,

Lee