[asterisk-users] b410p and DTMF: dtmfthreshold in 1.2.18 zaptel drivers please?

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 14:52:03 CDT 2007

I have the same problem as the following:

http://threebit.net/mail-archive/asterisk-users/msg36602.html

I am using a b410p (Wildcard) in TE mode on 4 channels of ISDN2e and it
totally fails to detect incoming DTMF. The newer mISDN drivers have a
parameter "dtmfthreshold" where you can tune the volume above which DTMF
detection is initiated. However (I've tried it) the newest (1.1.14/15)
mISDN drivers don't work with the b410p (the second port will not come
up and Asterisk refuses to route inbound or outbound).

There is a define "DMTF_THRESH" in the zaptel sources but I think that
only applies to Zap-type cards - I tried adjusting this in the source
from the default of 4000 down to as low as 400 and still no joy. In the
mISDN.org sources dtmfthresold is a module parameter and appears in
various dsp_* source files - but not at all in the Digium sources.

Anyone got inbound DTMF working with this card yet?

I am using the 1.2.18 release of the zaptel drivers from Digium - I
presume the 1.4.x are only meant for asterisk 1.4.x and wouldn't want to
break my PBX by trying them (I'm running ast 1.2.20).

This is pretty high priority for me as we need to add an IVR menu -
without DTMF it's obviously going to be a futile exercise.

Cheers

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 1200
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under
number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on
the FSA Register; number: 190856)