[asterisk-users] Queues monitoring software

James FitzGibbon james.fitzgibbon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:29:05 CDT 2007

On 7/12/07, Stefan Reuter <stefan.reuter at reucon.com> wrote:

> You might want to have a look at QueueMetrics:
> http://queuemetrics.loway.it/
>
> I am not sure if it supports all features you are looking for but it
> should be a good start.

QueueMetrics is working well for me in a 75 seat call center, but it won't
do everything you ask for.

- It doesn't have an interface to let you manage your Asterisk Configuration
(though it can pull info from your Asterisk configuration apparantly - I
opted to set things up manually)

- it has a realtime view that uses the Manager API, but this is to show
queue status, not other aspects of your * operation (like Zap status)

Other than that, it's relatively easy to set up.  A tad annoying if your *
and QM live on different boxes, and I regularly lament the inability to
modify the output much (all of the calculations and most of the output are
tied up in compiled Java classes), but it took care of 80% or so of my
reporting needs in a few days when the alternative was to roll my own
reporting system.

A combination of QM plus some homegrown stuff, or maybe QM plus one of the
other Asterisk Management web portals might do the trick for you.

--
j.