[asterisk-users] MOH stop and resume when i hold

Johny Mail list maillist.johny at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:55:59 CDT 2007

Hi list,
I have a strange comportment of the MOH system on my asterisk.
When i respond to a call and after fews second i set this call in hold
mode the correspondent listen the music fine.
When i re-take my correspondent at T0 instant the music is paused. And
when i re-hold him at T60 (60 second later) the sound is always at T0
when he was stopped at T0. So the music is stopped and don't continue
(normal comportment) when i speak with peoples.

Someone know the problem? a solution?

Thanks