[asterisk-users] PlayDTMF and Asterisk Manager

lemmel lemmel lem__mel at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:13:23 CDT 2007

     Hi
sorry to bother, but I wasted a lot of time on this question, contact
several forum (as much english as french), and still no answer :-(.

In order to simulate an xfert, I thought that the PlayDTMF manager command
will be the right one.
All seems to be perfect :
- I have the sound associated to the simulated key
- I have the message : DTMF successfully queued

But, nothing happen (no xfert, no voice).
Did somebody use this command before, or have an idea ?

P.S. :
- asterisk 1.4.6 (make, make install)
- tests performed with agents or "standard" communications (Peer to Peer)