[asterisk-users] Call still in queue after Reject Signal

rachid rachid at mbdsys.com
Tue Jul 10 10:24:54 CDT 2007

Hi kevin,

My problem it's i can't remove a caller  from  queue.

I defined a queue wich can accept only one call, and i have agent on
this queue,
my agent send a busy signal if he is on communication, and i want that
asterisk
remove new incoming call from the queue if the agent is busy (execute
the next extension of dial plan).

dialplan:

exten=>888,1,Queue(mqueue)
exten=>888,2,Voicemail(888)

If the agent takes a first call, he send a busy signal to the other
callers, Asterisk recieves the busy but he
doesn't execute the next extension of dial plan.

Have you eny idea to say to Asterisk to execute the next extesion if he
recieve a busy signal?.

Thanks.