[asterisk-users] video phones on 1.4.7

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Jul 10 09:41:39 CDT 2007

>Hi think that once SIP/SDP invite/reinvite is sent you can not change to
>video stream.

>>/
/>>/ I have 3 phones
/>>/
/>>/ P1 is a non video phone - grandstream
/>>/ P2 is a Grandstream GXV3000
/>>/ P3 is a Grandstream GXV3000
/>>/
/>>/ Using P1 to place a call to P2 I get audio only (as expected).
/>>/ Then on P1 I transfer the call to P3 and I still only get audio.
/>>/
/>>/ At this point shouldn't the two video phones P2 and P3 say
/>>/ to each other we are video and so startup the video stream???
/>>/
/>>/ This is not working at this time?
/>>/ OR is there something I am missing.
/>>/
/>>/ Thanks,
/>>/
/>>/ Jerry

This is NOT good from my point of view.

The above situation is the smallest reproducable situation that I could find.
That did not involve a lot of detail.

What I am trying to do is use call files (which have NO video just like P1 above)
and call a video phone, then call another video phone. The result is NO VIDEO.
Since the first session (call file to video phone) did not have video the second
session video phone to video phone does not either.

How can this get fixed?

Jerry
/