[asterisk-users] ZAP TDM and DTMF issue

AL Daei ar_daei at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:52:50 CDT 2007

No there is no SIP involved in this issue, its at IVR and ZAP incoming channel.Are you using SIP phones ? The issue can be from your phone to asterisk.----- Original Message ----- From: "AL Daei" <ar_daei at hotmail.com>To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:42 AMSubject: [asterisk-users] ZAP TDM and DTMF issue>> Hi,> I'm curious if there is any other option beside relaxdtmf in zapata , or > any where else to tune dtmf detection on TDM400 fxo boards.> in one of our sites provider is giving us 4 analog lines out of Adtran > router and Asterisk often recognize DTMF wrong.> Obviously playing with relaxdtmf was not helpfull.> What do we know anout 1.2 and 1.4 DTMF handling diffrences?> At this time i'm using 1.2 but i can change to 1.4 if i see a motivation.>