[asterisk-users] ipv6 patch

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Jul 9 17:56:16 CDT 2007

Hans Witvliet wrote:
> I intended to ask, wether it would remain for the time being a
> bleeding-edge-patch, or already included into the svn-tree.
> Either way, i presume that i shouldn't hold my breath while waiting for
> the first 1.6 ;-)) (six-months, a year?)

As far as I know, the patch is ready for use.  It has not yet been
merged into asterisk trunk, but I don't think there are technical
reasons for that.  It's just a matter of someone else taking a final
look over it, and merging it in.

As for a time frame for 1.6, I still don't know.  It will be announced
when there is one.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer