[asterisk-users] ipv6 patch

Hans Witvliet hwit at a-domani.nl
Mon Jul 9 16:58:19 CDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 18:27 -0500, Russell Bryant wrote:
> Hans Witvliet wrote:
> > Before taking a plunch into the code....
> > Marc Blanchet wrote that he's making code ip-version independant.
> > How much of these improvements have already made it into the 1.4
> > branche?
>
> None, and they never will make it into the 1.4 branch.  We *only* add bug fixes
> to release branches.  New features only go into the development tree for
> inclusion in the next major release.  In this case, that would be Asterisk 1.6.

Sorry, wrong question.
I intended to ask, wether it would remain for the time being a
bleeding-edge-patch, or already included into the svn-tree.
Either way, i presume that i shouldn't hold my breath while waiting for
the first 1.6 ;-)) (six-months, a year?)

Hans
--
pgp-id: 926EBB12
pgp-fingerprint: BE97 1CBF FAC4 236C 4A73  F76E EDFC D032 926E BB12