[asterisk-users] installing * from source

Baji Panchumarti baji.panchumarti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:10:34 CDT 2007

 Tzafrir,

 You make good suggestions, and you have raised good questions.

 Unfortunately I have yet to install * on CentOS 5, and all I am doing
 here is sharing my notes to facilitate other newbies.

 However my blog is available for you to share your ideas and expertise
 with the community.

 Thank you again for your comments and feedback.

 -baji.