[asterisk-users] Unable to install Asterisk Now Beta 6

Barton Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Sat Jul 7 10:45:19 CDT 2007

I don't believe AsteriskNow will install on a dual processor system. I
had this same problem - installing on single process MB went OK
I don't know how to fix, so went with elastx.org and adminsparadise.com
packages, both seemed to be OK - can't decide which one to keep - the
last choice, maybe should be first choice is trixbox - it's the best
supported package out there for the newbie - but does not support
Hylafax and asterisk 1.4 (yet) like the other two. They say it's coming :)

Bart