[asterisk-users] Unable to install Asterisk Now Beta 6

mtest001 mtest001 at laposte.net
Sat Jul 7 01:16:15 CDT 2007

Hi everybody !

I'm desperately trying to install AsteriskNow Beta 6. I
downloaded the iso file (version x86 32 bits) and burned it,
then I tried on three different computers (from an old Pentium
4 to a brand new HP DL380 2xDual Core) and each time I got the
same error...

Shortly after the installation begins, after the probing of
hardware component, the installer stops with the following
message :

Quote:

Running Anaconda [...]
file "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 316, in ?
if (os.path.exists('isys')):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'path'

...and then ask to reboot.

Am I the only one to have this error ? I burned two CDs and
tried on three computers ... no luck. It seems to me that
there's something wrong with this iso... Sad

Appreciate your help !

Btw I've got a question... I'm new to Asterisk and until now I
only configured it by editing the text files. I like to have
in my dialplan a macro that sends the caller to the voicemail
if the extension called is not available or does not answer in
15 seconds.

Is it possible to configure such a rule with the GUI of
Asterisk Now ? Is it possible to make it generic for each and
every extension ?

Thank you for your help.

Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.