[asterisk-users] Got reject for frame

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Wed Jul 4 01:59:27 CDT 2007

Many thanks,

The cable is working, i only changed the server and the telephony card
from sangoma to digium.
After this, the error occurs, the timing comes from one port (pri_cpe
mode) and 2 other port get it (pri_net).

with asterisk 1.2 (newest verion) i got this error every minute, with
asterisk 1.4 i got it every hour.

any idea? do you need the configuration files?

Thanks

Nico