[asterisk-users] Got reject for frame

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Jul 3 10:37:15 CDT 2007

These are the things you should check first:
1.) Make sure that your cable/line is not faulty.
2.) Make sure you are running the latest version of zaptel for your
particular branch (1.2 or 1.4)
3.) Make sure that your timing is correct for the span in zaptel.conf
Example:
(If it's a span from the telco, second digit should be a one)
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
(if it's a span to another PBX or channel bank which is pulling
timing from you, the second digit should be a 0)
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs

---
Matthew Fredrickson
Software Engineer