[asterisk-users] Suing Dell||Dull Computers for CID abuse

Joe acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Tue Jul 3 20:47:55 CDT 2007

Contrary to the opinions of Anglo-Philes, we, here in the Colonies,
speak American, not English.  In some places, 'Murican.

We get to do that, because, back in the late 1700's . . . we won.

It is only referred to as "English" out of a sense of compassion.

Oh, so anyway, who was guy "Eng" you named the country after?

joe a.