[asterisk-users] Suing Dell||Dull Computers for CID abuse

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Tue Jul 3 17:13:47 CDT 2007

Damn!!! Beat me to it ;-}

As an Englishman now living in New Jersey (strangely nowhere near an
exit) I have to say that the local idiom and accent leaves a significant
amount to be desired.

Terms like "New Joisey", "Shuwa" ,"wadder", "badderies",
congradulations" etc make me wonder if I'm in an English speaking
country at all.

I've heard better English spoken in Nigeria.

Mark