[asterisk-users] Caller ID Spoofing to be banned in the USA

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 22:20:30 CDT 2007

The Proposed bill S704 reads "It shall be unlawful for any person within the
United States, in connection with any telecommunications service or
IP-enabled voice service, to cause any caller identification service to
transmit misleading or inaccurate caller identification information,"

Please tell me how you can construe making a call with the the CID of a
number in your control to be "Misleading or inaccurate"