[asterisk-users] features.conf / DTMF / automon hell

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Jul 1 18:26:31 CDT 2007

Russell Bryant wrote:

> Here are some examples of setting up automon access when calling SIP/1234.
> Examples 2 and 3 use variable inheritance.

I think I made these examples *way* more complicated than they needed to be.
After going back and refreshing myself on configuring dynamic features in
features.conf (in 1.4), I see that you can control who has access to the feature
by the definition of the feature itself.

You'll have to provide the line that you are using from features.conf, as well
as the full extension where it isn't working.  Then, I can probably tell you the
problem.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer