[asterisk-users] Asterisk dual contexts stupidity

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Jan 31 13:52:30 MST 2007

At 09:20 AM 1/31/2007, you wrote:
>I was once working on tracking down a particularly elusive bug in
>one of our products and put a small piece of code showing a message
>when testing a value that said "Sh*t still doesn't work" if a
>certain value was true.
>
>I guess you already know that I forgot to remove this little tidbit
>before distributing the update.

I've always been more inclined to use horse, cow, fish and
truck.  Confuses the heck out of the users but you never get calls
from the CEO of a Fortune 500 wondering why your application is
creating files called sh??.tmp on his secretary's hard drive. A
friends boss at a Big 8 accounting firm got that call, not a good thing!

Ira