[asterisk-users] Asterisk dual contexts stupidity

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Wed Jan 31 10:20:28 MST 2007

Time Bandit wrote:
>> Significant albeit insanely stupid Asstricks message:
>>
>> 2007-01-30 09:22:57 DEBUG[9946]: pbx.c:2300 __ast_pbx_run: Oooh, got
>> something to jump out with ('2')!
>> (Oooh how about creating errors we can figure out Digium!)
>>
>> Any thoughts
> What Error ?  it says DEBUG
>
> This just tell you that the user pressed '2'
>
> Actually, the first time I read that message I was laughing :)
>
> Only in opensource product you have the priviledge of having funny message
>
> hth

I was once working on tracking down a particularly elusive bug in one of
our products and put a small piece of code showing a message when
testing a value that said "Sh*t still doesn't work" if a certain value
was true.

I guess you already know that I forgot to remove this little tidbit
before distributing the update.

Needless to say, another update was fast following...

--

Warm Regards,

Lee