[asterisk-users] Queue Status

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Wed Jan 31 10:53:53 MST 2007

In the queues that I've established, I've assigned a different number to
queue-agents than their normal extension.  If their extension is 2120,
their roll-over (second extension) would be 3120 and their
queue-agent-id would be 4120.  That way I can assign a different
dial-plan for 4120 that doesn't include voicemail (or if it does, it's
the queue's voicemail rather than the individual agent's voicemail).
Hope that helps.