[asterisk-users] Queue Dial Plan

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Wed Jan 31 07:32:43 MST 2007

Perfect. Here's a quick and hopefully doable followup question. We have
Polycom Soundpoint 501 phones. Is there a way to have a phone check 2
voicemail boxes? If we have a queue, and we want the MWI to show for say
that users's extension 1000 and the special billing vm box of 2000.

Either way, they'll all get the email (its a group email), but it would
be nice to have the light as well.

Rob