[asterisk-users] Installed TDM02B - Problem when other end hangsup

Yuan LIU yliu11 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 21:16:34 MST 2007

>From: Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com>
>Hi Yuan,
>
>Thanks for chiming in.  I accidentally posted the fix to a wrong thread
>above.  Been a very long day ;)  Here is what I posted:
>
>"OK, I think I may have found the problem for myself at least. Actually, a
>friend of mine suggested it.  Apparently, Asterisk is a little too fast for
>the card.

Probably the card is a little too fast for the line:-)  Glad to see a
problem solved.  My telco would often give me "the call cannot be completed
as dialed, please try again" when "incomplete" digits are pressed, instead
of "if you'd like to place a call."  That makes it eaiser to diagnose.

Yuan Liu