[asterisk-users] International dialing with GPX-2000 and "early dial"

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Mon Jan 29 11:40:50 MST 2007

I have been down this path with Grandstream but they (for reasons I don't
understand) want to upgrade the firmware to have a dial plan.
So the best you can do is use early dial, for all fixed length numbers in
the * dial plan this works reasonably well. International numbers vary in
length so apart from trimming the digit time-out there not much you can
do.
The GXP 2000 is a great phone is it's a pity that they don't want to
develop e the phone to make it even better.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada