[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 problem with ztdummy and MeetMe()

Oded Arbel oded at atelis.net
Sun Jan 28 03:46:35 MST 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 18:40 +0100, Stefan Wintermeyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I build zaptel-1.2 and asterisk-1.2 I can modprobe ztdummy and
> start asterisk to be able to use MeetMe().
>
> When I build zaptel-1.4 and asterisk-1.4 I can modprobe ztdummy and
> start asterisk but I am not able to use MeetMe().
>
> What do I miss?

I'm not sure, because we missed the entire problem description, which I
would imaging would have included log snippets and/or error message
reports, but it was apparently removed from your e-mail.

Oded Arbel
Atelis
oded at atelis.net
Tel: +972-54-7340014
::..
He's dead, Jim. You grab his wallet, I'll grab his tricorder.