[asterisk-users] NAT solutions

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 03:12:48 MST 2007

The other thing with programs such as MSN Messenger etc. is that many now
support UPNP (I know for a fact MSN Messenger does), and most consumer ADSL
boxes and routers also have UPNP enabled, so the NAT / firewall ports _are_
being opened & redirected, but without any user intervention...

Robert Jenkins.