[asterisk-users] SPA3K to SPA3K DTMF issue

Mark Coccimiglio n3whx at amsat.org
Thu Jan 25 02:06:06 MST 2007

My experience has been to be consistant.  The only time I have had
problems with DTMF is when I am not using the same DTMF encoding
technique on all hardware.  Your choices are: "INFO", RFC2833 or
INBAND.  Some equipment also has an "AUTO" option but I would not
recomend it.  Stick with INFO or rfc2833 and be consistant across the
enterprise.

Mark C
IS Manager
http://www.psh-inc.com