[asterisk-users] Panasonic Hybrid Integration Advice Needed

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 08:51:24 MST 2007

Which panasonic system?
I'm assuming you are talking about the TDA line. If so get a IP
Gateway card on the TDA system, that card uses h323, then configure it
with asterisk as h323, or my favorite, get a PRI card on the TDA sysem
(unless it's a TDA50 then the option is not available), and a T1 card
on asterisk, and create a dialplan on the Panasonic that goes out over
the PRI card.