[asterisk-users] Panasonic Hybrid Integration Advice Needed

John French jfrench at vividvoicedata.com
Wed Jan 24 07:38:21 MST 2007

I have a client who has a Panasonic Hybrid system.  They are taking in
another company as a building tenant and the tenant will be on a new 12
station Asterisk system.  This new asterisk system will have 4 FXO ports
plus ITSP.  The two systems will be separate except that they should tie
together for the purposes of dialing extensions directly on the opposite
phone system and for transferring calls.  I'm looking for advice on how best
to accomodate this.  Is it possible to do this via the Panasonic's IP
interface or will I need to cross connect them via T1 cards?  This is my
first integration as you can probably surmise.  Thanks in advance.

believed to be clean.