[asterisk-users] weird undocumented extensions such as s-BUSY

Barzilai Spinak barcho at creacion.com.uy
Tue Jan 23 00:41:04 MST 2007

I've seen several examples that use extensions such as;
s-BUSY
s-NOANSWER

etc...

It's more or less evident what they do, but I've searched for some
FORMAL documentation everywhere and have found nothing.
Do they work for anything else than "s-"? (I think I've seen other
examples, but can't find them now)
Are they standard in any way?
What are the allowed values after the dash?
In which version were they introduced?
etc...

(please no replies explaining me how "s-BUSY" matches when the start
extension is set busy or trivial explanations like that)

BarZ