[asterisk-users] Weird names vs. correct agent's ext.

"Danny Lan M. - Telegroup®" dannylan at telegroup.com.mx
Mon Jan 22 19:13:02 MST 2007

Hello all!

I've "Queue Log Analyzer" installed
[http://www.micpc.com/qloganalyzer] to check Asterisk main stats.

There's an option of "CALLS COMPLETED [ALL]" where I can see the
completed calls that entered any of the queues. There, there's a
column that displays the extention number of the Agent who received
each call, for example, it displays:

Agent/202

So I know who that "Joe" which has that ext. got it.

However, sometimes [like on 2% of the records] it displays weid names such as:

Local/202 at default-3e29,1
SIP/202-007bc0f0

My questions are:

a. Why??

b. Can I safely assume, eventhough the display is like that for
whatever reason, that by reading the extention number between the
line that such agent received such call? For example, in the two
samples above it says "Local/202 at default-3e29,1" and
"SIP/202-007bc0f0" so I assume agent on ext 202 got the call, is this
correct?

Thanks for your help.

Best!
Danny