[asterisk-users] chanskype

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 20:42:40 MST 2007

That's a great site! Perhaps it should be auto-sent to every poster
for the first 30 days of their membership:

"Despite this, hackers have a reputation for meeting simple questions
with what looks like hostility or arrogance. It sometimes looks like
we're reflexively rude to newbies and the ignorant. But this isn't
really true.

What we are, unapologetically, is hostile to people who seem to be
unwilling to think or to do their own homework before asking
questions. People like that are time sinks — they take without giving
back, and they waste time we could have spent on another question more
interesting and another person more worthy of an answer. We call
people like this "losers" (and for historical reasons we sometimes
spell it "lusers")."